Om Sri Gurubhyo Namaha
With the blessings of my teacher and guru Swamini Atmaprakasananda I am sharing my knowledge on the topics taught and I have understood.
The knowledge shared here is from the teachings taught by my teacher Swamini Atmaprakasananda over the past 5 to 7 years and through my study of books published by Pujya Swamiji Dayananda Saraswati who is also my teacher’s teacher.
If you would like to have regular updates, you can send a mail or choose to be a follower.
Class Time Table
- Bhagavad Gita classes are held on every Sunday 6.30pm Australian Time (Sydney)
- Upanishad classes held every Tuesday 8.00pm Australian Time (Sydney).
- Vedanta Fundamentals class held every Sunday 2.00pm Australian Time (Sydney)
- Vishnu Sahasranama – Unfolding of the text – Every Monday 8.00pm (Sydney)
- Vedic chanting classes (Junior) held every Saturday from 6.45pm to 7.30pm at Sydney.
- Vedic Chanting Classes (Senior) held every Saturday from 6.00pm to 6.45pm at Sydney
- Vedic Chanting Classes (Beginners) held every Sunday from 5.00pm to 6.00pm. This is a mixture of on-line and direct class at Sydney.
- Essence of Rudram New Class starting on 29th June – Every Saturday from 5.00pm to 6.00pm. Attend in person for local students.
- Bala Vidya Class – Age group 6 -10 years – Every Sunday at 9.30am
Sri Rudram- Indepth Study with meaning of every line is being conducted on every Saturday from 5.00pm to 6.00pm Sydney time.
All can join and classes are conducted under the auspices of Arsha Vidya Australia.
For those interested to join via online, drop me a mail and your interest to join. I will mail you the particulars.